Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lung cancer 2020 epidemiology, etiology, and prevention.Clin Chest Med. 2020; 41: 1-24
- Non–small cell lung cancer: epidemiology, screening, diagnosis, and treatment.Mayo Clin Proc. 2019; 94: 1623-1640
- Senescent tumor cells lead the collective invasion in thyroid cancer.Nat Commun. 2017; 8: 15208
- Senescence in health and disease.Cell. 2017; 169: 1000-1011
- Senescent cells in cancer therapy: friends or foes?.Trends Cancer. 2020; 6: 838-857
- Transcriptome signature of cellular senescence.Nucleic Acids Res. 2019; 47: 7294-7305
- Development of a RNA-seq based prognostic signature in lung adenocarcinoma.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2017; 109: djw200
- Transcriptome meta-analysis of lung cancer reveals recurrent aberrations in NRG1 and Hippo pathway genes.Nat Commun. 2014; 5: 5893
- Genomic landscape of lung adenocarcinoma in East Asians.Nat Genet. 2020; 52: 177-186
- Machine learning workflows to estimate class probabilities for precision cancer diagnostics on DNA methylation microarray data.Nat Protoc. 2020; 15: 479-512
- limma powers differential expression analyses for RNA-sequencing and microarray studies.Nucleic Acids Res. 2015; 43: e47
- The senescence-associated secretory phenotype is potentiated by feedforward regulatory mechanisms involving Zscan4 and TAK1.Nat Commun. 2018; 9: 1723
- The senescence-associated secretory phenotype: the dark side of tumor suppression.Pathol Mech Dis. 2010; 5: 99-118
- The immune landscape of cancer.Immunity. 2018; 48: 812-830.e14
- On the presence and role of human gene-body DNA methylation.Oncotarget. 2012; 3: 462-474
- Hypermethylation of gene body CpG islands predicts high dosage of functional oncogenes in liver cancer.Nat Commun. 2018; 9: 3164
- DNA methylation patterns separate senescence from transformation potential and indicate cancer risk.Cancer Cell. 2018; 33: 309-321.e5
- Senescent cells harbour features of the cancer epigenome.Nat Cell Biol. 2013; 15: 1495-1506
- Wnt signaling and senescence: a tug of war in early neoplasia?.Cancer Biol Ther. 2008; 7: 1706-1711
- A decline in Wnt3a signaling is necessary for mesenchymal stem cells to proceed to replicative senescence.Stem Cells Dev. 2015; 24: 973-982
- Downregulation of Wnt signaling is a trigger for formation of facultative heterochromatin and onset of cell senescence in primary human cells.Mol Cell. 2007; 27: 183-196
Supported by Government of India Department of Biotechnology grant BT/PR27478/MED/30/1954/2018 (S.S.) and Government of India Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology grant ECR/2018/000528 (S.S.).
Disclosures: None declared.