Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Helicobacter pylori infection and the development of gastric cancer.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 784-789
- Changing epidemiology of Helicobacter pylori in Japan.Gastric Cancer. 2017; 20: 3-7
The WHO classification of tumors editorial board. WHO classification of tumors of the digestive system tumors, 5th ed. 2019.
Rebecca Wilcox (2017) The Neoplastic Stomach. In: Noffsinger AE (ed) Fenoglio-Preiser’s Gastrointestinal Pathology, 4th edn. Wolters Kluwer, Philadelphia, pp 233-234.
- Gastric foveolar-type adenomas endoscopically showing a raspberry-like appearance in the Helicobacter pylori-uninfected stomach.Endosc Int Open. 2019; 7: E784-E791
- Sporadic foveolar-type gastric adenoma with a raspberry-like appearance in the Helicobacter pylori-naïve-patients.Virchows Archiv. 2021; : 27
Sekine S, Yoshida H, Jansen M, and Kushima R. The Japanese Viewpoint on the Histopathology of Early Gastric Cancer. In: M. Jansen, N.A. Wright (eds) Stem Cells, Pre-neoplasia, and Early Cancer of the Upper Gastrointestinal Tract, Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology 2016;908:331-346.
- Prognostic significance of mucin expression in gastric carcinoma.Dig Dis Sci. 2004; 49: 954-964
- Distinction of differentiated type early gastric carcinoma with gastric type mucin expression.Cancer. 2000; 89: 724-732
- Classification and grading of gastritis. The updated Sydney System. International Workshop on the Histopathology of Gastritis, Houston 1994.Am J Surg Pathol. 1996; 20: 1161-1181
- Helicobacter pylori antibody titer and gastric cancer screening.Dis Markers. 2015; 156719
- Fast and accurate short read alignment with Burrows-Wheeler transform.Bioinformatics. 2009; 25: 1754-1760
- Sensitive detection of somatic point mutations in impure and heterogeneous cancer samples.Nat Biotechnol. 2013; 31: 213-219
- Control-FREEC: a tool for assessing copy number and allelic content using next-generation sequencing data.Bioinformatics. 2012; 28: 423-425
- Roles of Krüppel-like factor 4 in oesophageal epithelial cells in Barrett’s epithelium development.Gut. 2010; 60: 608-617
- An endoscopic recognition of the atrophic border and its significance in chronic gastritis.Endoscopy. 1969; 1: 87-97
- Genomic alterations in gastric cancers discovered via whole-exome sequencing.BMC Cancer. 2018; 18: 1270
- Comprehensive molecular characterization of gastric adenocarcinoma.Nature. 2014; 513: 202-209
- COSMIC: the Catalogue Of Somatic Mutations In Cancer.Nucleic Acids Res. 2019; 47: D941-D947
- Krüppel-like factor 4 (KLF4): What we currently know.Gene. 2017; 611: 27-37
- Prognostic significance of KLF4 expression in gastric cancer.Oncol Lett. 2017; 13: 819-826
- PODXL, negatively regulated by KLF4, promotes the EMT and metastasis and serves as a novel prognostic indicator of gastric cancer.Gastric Cancer. 2019; 22: 48-59
- Loss of Klf4 in mice causes altered proliferation and differentiation and precancerous changes in the adult stomach.Gastroenterology. 2005; 128: 935-945
- Helicobacter pylori-induced miR-135b-5p promotes cisplatin resistance in gastric cancer.FASEB J Off Publ Fed Am Soc Exp Biol. 2019; 33: 264-274
- Helicobacter pylori CagA promotes the malignant transformation of gastric mucosal epithelial cells through the dysregulation of the miR-155/KLF4 signaling pathway.Mol Carcinog. 2019; 58: 1427-1437
- Helicobacter pylori infection leads to KLF4 inactivation in gastric cancer through a TET1-mediated DNA methylation mechanism.Cancer Med. 2020; 9: 2551-2563
- The structure of the Klf4 DNA-binding domain links to self-renewal and macrophage differentiation.Cell Mol Life Sci. 2011; 68: 3121-3131
- Multiregion whole-exome sequencing of intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms reveals frequent somatic KLF4 mutations predominantly in low-grade regions.Gut. 2021; 70: 928-939
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of interest: The authors have no financial conflicts of interest to declare.
Funding: This study was supported in part by a KAKENHI grant (No. 19K23945) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sport, and Culture of Japan.