Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Screening Test Review Committee: Report of the Screening Test Review Committee. Academy of Medicine, Singapore, 2019 Mar.
Chan SH, Goh CHK, Wee JTS, Tam CH, Tan LKS, Heng D, Lee MT: MOH Clinical Practice Guidelines 1/2010. Ministry of Health, Singapore, 2010 Feb.
- Epstein-Barr Virus-Specific Humoral Immune Responses in Health and Disease.Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2015; 391: 289-323
- The Role of Epstein-Barr Virus DNA Load and Serology as Screening Tools for Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 155: 274-280
- A comparison of EBV serology and serum cell-free DNA as screening tools for nasopharyngeal cancer: Results of the Singapore NPC screening cohort.Int J Cancer. 2020; 146: 2923-2931
- Epstein Barr virus (EBV) antibodies in the diagnosis of NPC–comparison between IFA and two commercial ELISA kits.Singapore Med J. 1998; 39: 263-265
Coghill AE, Hsu W-L, Pfeiffer RM, Juwana H, Yu KJ, Lou P-J, Wang C-P, Chen J-Y, Chen C-J, Middeldorp JM, Hildesheim A: Epstein-Barr virus serology as a potential screening marker for nasopharyngeal carcinoma among high-risk individuals from multiplex families in Taiwan. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2014, 23:1213–1219.Pubmed Partial Author
- Seroprevalence of IgA anti Epstein-Barr virus is high among family members of nasopharyngeal cancer patients and individuals presenting with chronic complaints in head and neck area.PLoS One. 2017; 12: e0180683
- Evaluation of commercial EBV RecombLine assay for diagnosis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma.J Clin Virol. 2008; 42: 343-352
- Analysis of Plasma Epstein-Barr Virus DNA to Screen for Nasopharyngeal Cancer. N Engl J Med.Massachusetts Medical Society. 2017; 377: 513-522
- Negative plasma Epstein-Barr virus DNA nasopharyngeal carcinoma in an endemic region and its influence on liquid biopsy screening programmes.Br J Cancer. 2019; 121: 690-698
- Automated Processing and Evaluation of Anti-Nuclear Antibody Indirect Immunofluorescence Testing.Front Immunol. 2018; 9: 927
- Interpretation of the Raji cell assay in sera containing anti-nuclear antibodies and immune complexes.Clin Exp Immunol. 1981; 44: 405-415
- Increasing the accuracy and scalability of the Immunofluorescence Assay for Epstein Barr Virus by inferring continuous titers from a single sample dilution.J Immunol Methods. 2017; 440: 35-40
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
Bonanno D, Nock K, Smith L, Elmore P, Petry F: An approach to explainable deep learning using fuzzy inference. Next-Generation Analyst V, International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2017, p. 102070D.
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Competing interests: S.H.C. and I.C. hold equity in Pathnova Laboratories Pte Ltd. S.S., M.S., J.H., S.H.C. and I.C. are co-inventors on a patent application based on the subject matter of this study.
Funding sources: Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Core Funding (I.C.), National Medical Research Council Singapore, Transition Award TA20nov-0025 (J.K.T.), National Medical Research Council Singapore, Individual Research Grant CIRG18nov-0045 (K.S.L.), Pathnova Laboratories Pte. Ltd.